Thursday 8 August 2013

Sardinia-3rd workshop

Read these brilliant and exciting testimonies we just received from the 3rd workshop organised by TDM 2000 and enjoy!!

Elena
"Here I am at the end of this wonderful course offered by TDM2000 :)
The Project radioactive for me it was a little adventure, from the first meeting I made the acquaintance of so many nice guys, some of my city, others who find themselves in Cagliari as foreign students.
In subsequent meetings, we were all in the former art school in Piazza Dettori and we have planned and organized our business, choosing to make a radio program on the musical tastes of young people of Cagliari.
To cope with this plan so ambitious, with the help of Carlo we have collaborated with the radio studios of the University of Cagliari "Unica radio", where it will broadcast the piece made by us.
The most beautiful moment of radio active for me, were the recordings .. I was not ever enter into a relationship with strangers until a few moments ago, so so natural! : D
I think that among all, the most constructive experiences it is these that get in the game and challenge their shyness is essential! Cherish the memory of this exciting experience and I hope to repeat soon, maybe with a group even more numerous, and so we expect many to participate in the new Projects RADIO ACTIVE! ;)"


Federica
All the young people who have followed this path with me, have left me not only a photo, but they allowed me to get in touch with a part of them, telling of their dreams, plans through their songs.
The contact and discussion with people from other nationalities makes us understand that fractions, countries, cities, nations, seas are only frames, names that a tool such as the radio can join even if located in two parts of the world opposite.
During this project, we decided to emphasize: "the theme of music," which has the ability to unite the whole world. The music allows us to escape from the daily routine and problems related to it and on the other hand can allow us to focus on certain goals.
Music is the expression of the human soul that arises in connection with the whole world, nature and their fellowmen. The music sets the soul of man in different states: euphoria, melancholy.
And if we want the music to sound, pleasant or not, we are in relationship with them as soon as we are born. Subsequently developing, personal tastes, based on our positive or negative experiences. In the course of life to relive those moments we use listen again. Music has the ability to tell the past, the present and what we want in our future.
Each project that we undertake in the course of our lives, awakens in us a change, a cultural enrichment.
This project has led me to have new knowledge, not only of how it works if the radio and its various processes, but, it gave me the opportunity to enter more and more into contact with people belonging to my own city.
So entered and comparing them with people from other nationalities, I realized that fractions, countries, cities, nations, seas are only frames, names and that a tool such as the radio can unite and broadcast news also in two fractions belonging to two opposing parts of the world.


Matteo
I had a good experience with radioactive, I enjoyed it, I rapped.
It was an opportunity to learn how to use a sound editing program and learn how to create a playlist and then to create the theme song rap radio.
I know people with whom have created a beautiful friendship.
Thanks to Carlo for being able to sing, Barbara and Luisa for helping insert me in the project and other participants for being nice to me.
Finally, “only god can judge me!”- [2Pac Amaru Shakur]


Francesca
This project is a good opportunity for our youngster because we had an important possibility: we have used our capacity and our imagination to communicate with other  youngster by  an important instrument, the radio.
For me, music is the world center and thank to it we can stay in relax with our mind. The  principal satisfaction is know that also other guys listen and learn new things. This is very important for grow up better.
Radioactive is also a good experience to learn a new job. I'm very happy to know the participants because they were very creative and they have good ideas about radio and music. I'd like leave to Indonesia to know other cultures and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.